Why Choose Paired Resourcing?
Katie Kinden, Paired Resourcing’s Managing Consultant, is a highly dedicated professional with a desire to make a difference for people, the workplace and to be effectively inclusive within the community. Katie’s knowledge in this is demonstrated in her networking and business skills, HR and Training knowledge and seven years industry experience.
Personalised Service & Lasting Relationships
- Katie starts by taking the time to get to know your business and assist you in performing a Needs Analysis to ensure we have a define understanding of the HR requirements;
- Each service provided focuses on honesty and integrity throughout our business relationship. Katie presents realistic expectations to assist you with your goals.
Delivering exceptional results
- Demonstrating a genuine interest in the needs of your business, the culture, and the challenges to deliver accurate information
- Providing the best sources and strategies to recruit for your business
- Delivering services based on statistical research methods and proven industry practices that work for your business now and for future growth
- Maintaining successful results and high retention rates
- Providing Growth for Business through Human Resources
- Pay for process to cut your hiring costs